Skip to content
- Bart has been on the Alicorn team almost since inception and has played a key role in closing victories for Alicorn’s ILGS strategy.
- Responsible for analysing investment opportunities across Alicorn’s core thematics, specialising in Commerce, Big Data, and DevOps
- Led due diligence in Anodot, Codefresh and a mobile commerce monetisation company.
- Delivers direct value-add to portfolio companies, having supported on of Alicorn’s portfolio company in landing of one of the world’s largest telecommunication companies in the world.
- Been instrumental in the acquisition and operational scale up of VivoPower’s new subsidiary Tembo on behalf of Alicorn’s parent group company Arowana.
- Held a number of roles in finance, operations and special projects during his tenure at Belmond, an LVMH company.
- Associate Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA) and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
- One of the youngest Bachelor of Business Administration graduates at Hotelschool The Hague, ranked amongst the Top 5 International Hospitality Management Schools.
- As a dedicated yoga practitioner, Bart is physically flexible on top of his flexibility at work.